TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The on line reservation service trough this site www.hotelariston.it, is distributed by Hotel Ariston,
Via Filippo Turati, 16- 00185 - Roma
For any need, the property can be reached at the following numbers:
- Tel +39 06 4465399
- Fax +39 06 4465396
- Email: email@example.com
2. Prices are listed in Euros and do not include extras, taxes or accessory expenses except where differently indicated.
3. On-line reservation contracts are considered as being signed
when the property
sends the client confirmation of the client's request for a reservation at the agreed price.
Such confirmation transmitted by e-mail or fax will also indicate the dates of arrival, of departure and the cancellation policy.
4. For additional details on products or services, prices and accessory expenses, go back to the descriptive pages of the offers seen by the client.
5. The number of the client's credit card is required only for
the purpose of guaranteeing the successful completion of the
For a further use of the credit card, please check the "Cancellation Policy" terms.
6. The timetables in both this site and reservations are based on the legal hour in force in Italy.
7. By the undersigning in witness of the present agreement, the
client hereby acknowledges the legal validity,
in the event of dispute, of the log files kept of the information system hereof.
8. In the event of dispute, this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.
9. At the moment of client reservation, the property agrees to
reserve the services requested for the required dates
(as documented by the property 's confirmation by e-mail or fax).
10. The client has the right to cancel his reservation up to three days prior to the scheduled date of arrival by 12 am at no expense.
11. If notice of cancellation is communicated after three days
prior to the scheduled date of arrival, the client will be
to pay the entire price foreseen for the first night (late cancellation).
Clients who fail to arrive and do not communicate notice of cancellation by e-mail or fax within the cancellation terms,
must pay 100% of the entire price of the first night (no show).
Client who does not communicate an early departure 48 hours in advance, must pay 100% of the entire period booked at the moment of reservation.
12. All sums due on grounds of client default will be billed using the credit card provided by the client at the moment of reservation.
All cancellations or changes must be made through:
Fax: + 39 06 4465399 or
Pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, I hereby acknowledge and approve the clauses of paragraphs 7, 8, 11 and 12 hereof.